Employment at Kid Logic
Kid Logic Learning in South Burlington is EXPANDING
As a lead teacher working with young children, you would have the amazing opportunity to care for each child’s unique set of needs by identifying their temperaments and creating a loving environment that honors each child and their development. Working collaboratively with other colleagues, together you will provide enriching and nurturing learning experiences for these young children as you build strong and positive relationships with them and their families. Using your observations of children’s play, you will create and implement an ever-evolving curriculum that follow children’s interests and discoveries to expand their learning. As you develop appropriate routines, these toddler
Kid Logic Learning offers competitive pay, benefits, and a positive working environment! Here, you will have the opportunity to work in a compassionate and professional environment where you can grow and lead in the Early Childhood field. You can be an integral part of children’s early learning experiences while working and learning alongside other dedicated professionals who also strive to offer high quality care for young children. Come work with us as we build positive relationships with children, grow our school community, support parent and family needs, and guide all children’s growth and development!
Please inquire how you can join our team so we can work together enriching children’s lives and becoming leaders in our growing field!
Current Employment opportunities for summer and fall at our Main site and Tech Park locations
Preschool assistant or co teacher
One year old assistant or co teacher
Floater ( comfortable with all ages )
Bridge co teacher or assistant
Multi Age Teacher
We look forward to hearing from you!
QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS
- Associates or higher in EC or related field *Bachelor’s Degree preferred* OR Completion of Apprenticeship Program, OR At least 21 approved credits with EC focus.
- At least 1 year of related experience.
- Supporting the physical, cognitive, and social-emotional growth and development of children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age by modeling positive language skills, guiding positive peer play, and offering support during problem-solving experiences. Classroom assignment will be based on experience and interest of the hired candidate.
- Using formal observation systems, such as Teaching Strategies Gold, to document children’s physical, cognitive and social-emotional growth and development.
- Using observations to inform and guide curriculum planning. Training and support offered by Curriculum Director.
- Developing Emergent curriculum that honors the interests presented by the children by observing their play, reactions, questions and curiosities with materials and peers, and creating provocations that extend and build upon their ideas. Training and support offered by Curriculum Director.
- Willingness to engage with children at their level, and use positive language and discipline strategies. Training will be provided.
- Willingness to continue education and professional development within the field.
- Dependable, adaptable, and flexible with schedules and needs.
- Open to mentoring opportunities and constructive feedback, and open minded to hearing other perspectives in effort to problem solve collectively in a positive and compassionate manner.
- Hold oneself accountable for actions and practice self-reflection skills.