Seed Fundraiser – Annie’s Heirloom Seeds
KID LOGIC LEARNING FUNDRAISER PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
Category – Seed – Price – Description anniesheirloomseeds.com
Thank you for your support of Kid Logic Learning!!
To fundraise for Kid Logic, please use the attached order form.
Sale Dates: 4/1 – 4/16. Seeds will be delivered within two weeks after 4/16.
On the order form:
- Fundraiser Name (top right) is the student’s name
- Use the seed name in the Description column (ex. Marigold, Sparky Mix)
- Customer information will be your student’s name on the order form for your seeds. If you give a copy of the order packet to grandparents, neighbors, etc., it will be their name. You may turn in multiple order forms – no need to compile them all onto one form!
- ALL seeds will be delivered to Kid Logic. You’ll be able to distribute the seeds to those who purchase through you
If you have additional questions, contact Janet@KidLogicLearning.com
Organic Heirloom Flower Seeds
- Marigold, Sparky Mix $4.50
A French marigold with orange, yellow and red pompoms. 12-14 inches tall.
- Sunflower, Autumn Beauty Mix $4.50
Decorative bright yellow and orange flower mix. 5 ft. tall.
- Sunflower, Dwarf Sunspot $4.50
Traditional large yellow flower with dark center. Good seeds for eating. 2 ft. tall.
- Sunflower, Lemon Queen $4.50
Vibrant light-yellow flower with dark brown center. 5 ft. tall.
- Zinnia, Thumbelina Mix $4.50
Colorful pompoms on compact plants; good for containers or boarder gardens.
Organic Heirloom Greens Seeds
- Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach $4.00
Sweet, tender and mild; bolt resistant and easy to grow.
- Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch Kale $3.75
An early, hardy kale with curly blue-green leaves – flavorful.
- Giant Red Mustard Greens $3.50
Extra-large green and red leaves – cut and come again.
- Lacinato Kale $4.50
Known as dinosaur kale; dark green leaves with excellent flavor.
- Organic Lettuce Blend $4.50
A beautiful mix of easy-to-grow organic lettuces.
- Red Rhubarb Swiss Chard $4.25
Deep green leaves with ruby stems – mild and delicious.
- Tennis Ball Lettuce $4.00
Mini butterheads – tender, delicate and delectable.
Organic Heirloom Herbs Seeds
- Basil Genovese $4.25
Traditional pesto basil with large, dark green leaves and great flavor.
- Chives $4.25
A mild relative of the onion with edible purple flowers.
- Cilantro $4.25
Traditional Mexican herb, bright flavor; may self-seed.
- Lavender Vera $4.25
Scented purple flowers; great for tea, baking and potpourri.
- Lemon Balm $4.25
Natural mosquito repellant; delicious in teas and cool beverages.
- Parsley, Giant Italian $4.00
Traditional Italian garden parsley; good for eating fresh or drying.
- Sage $4.00
Silver-green leaves with purple flowers; delectable with poultry and veggies.
- Thyme $4.25
Wonderful scent with delicate purple flowers; great with poultry, fish and veggies.
Organic Heirloom Melon/Pumpkins/Squash Seeds
- Hale’s Best Jumbo Melon $3.75
Large melon with sweet orange flesh and a netted rind.
- Howden Pumpkin $4.75
Orange Jack O’ Lantern pumpkin with a tall shape and sturdy handle.
- Jaune et Vertus Scallop Squash $3.25
Scallop squash with green stripes and mild flavor. Harvest large or small.
- New England Pie Pumpkin $3.75
A small, sweet pumpkin with fine-grained flesh – perfect for baking.
- Mountain Sweet Yellow Watermelon $4.50
Large, sweet watermelon with firm deep yellow flesh. 20-35 lbs.
- Sugar Baby Watermelon $4.00
Small icebox watermelon with sweet red flesh, black seeds and a dark rind.
- Waltham Butternut $4.25
Extremely sweet squash with deep orange flesh; excellent keeper.
Organic Heirloom Tomatoes Seeds
- Beefsteak $3.50
Large, meaty red tomato; robust plant and vines.
- Black Cherry $3.50
A sweet black cherry tomato with rich flavor and deep color.
- Cherokee Purple Tomato $3.50
Large oblong tomato with bright flavor and deep color.
- Matt’s Wild Cherry Tomato $3.50
Tiny, sweet cherry tomato and vigorous grower – loved by culinarians and kids.
- San Marzano Paste Tomato $3.50
Exceptionally rich red paste tomato. Firm with medium-sized long, thin fruit.
- Yellow Pear Tomato $3.50
Small, very sweet yellow tomato with amazing flavor.
Organic Heirloom Pepper Seeds
- Early Jalapeno Pepper $3.75
Medium hot pepper that turns red if left on plant; cool weather tolerant.
- Mini Bell Pepper Mix $3.75
Excellent yields of bright multi-colored peppers on medium-sized plant.
- Sweet Chocolate Bell Pepper $3.75
Medium-sized, brown-skinned sweet pepper with great flavor; fast grower.
Organic Heirloom Veggie Seeds
- Black Beauty Zucchini $4.50
Flavor-packed dark green zucchini; prolific, beautiful and delish.
- Blue Lake Bush Beans $4.50
Long, thin, straight green beans that grow on petite bush plants.
- Detroit Dark Red Beet $4.50
Traditional round beet with rich flavor. Harvest as baby beets or full-sized.
- French Breakfast Radish $3.75
Fast-growing, oblong red radish with white tips – mild, crisp and flavorful.
- Golden Bantam Sweet Corn $4.75
Traditional heirloom sweet corn with old-fashioned sweet, rich flavor.
- Laxton’s Progress Pea $4.25
Short vines with plump pods and high yields. Sweet and delicious.
- Little Finger Carrot $3.25
Very sweet, bright and crisp; harvest baby or full-grown carrots.
- Marketmore 76 Cucumber $3.75
Wonderful slicing cucumber – juicy, crisp and sweet with few seeds.
- National Pickling Cucumber $3.75
Dependable grower producing the perfect crisp pickling cucumber.
- Sugar Snap Pea $4.50
Sweet, flavorful pods that grow on robust 5-6 ft. tall plants.
- Rattlesnake Pole Bean $4.50
Stunning green pole beans with purple stripes. Delicious and drought tolerant.
- Waltham 29 Broccoli $3.50
Compact heads with multiple side shoots; best planted in summer for fall harvest.